Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Packing is not going well

I blame the world wide web.

I keep blogging instead of compressing all of my room's contents into boxes. Am I really leaving tommorrow? Unreal. My lamps, winter coat and comforter will be left behind. I am fiercely tempted to just leave everything behind that won't fit into my suitcases. I waffle between "I've tons of room and time" to..."I'm so screwed". So far I have procrastinated in the following ways: (Note that four out of the seven activities require our cable modem.)

1). Blog at Bald Marys

2). Email my cousins my "anger triggering" points. There are 7 of them.

3). Chat with people on Gmail chat.

4). Download the music to Omkara after reading the following post. Excellent music.

5). Make and eat lunch. Grilled cheese sandwich with ketchup. It's my backup food--food when no food is around.

6). Upload photos from this weekend onto my laptop. Look at them. Think about Kodak-izing and sending them to everyone involved.

7). Make lists.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are you going?

2:37 AM  
Blogger Themadi said...

who is asking?

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sony! I miss you already:( But I do look forward to getting pics from our weekend celebration. I'll send you some pics from the big fat greek and lebanese wedding we went to. You would have LOVED it! I got to learn some traditional greek dancing and a few steps of an arabic dance. . . ooh la la! :)

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just thinking today, "When will Sonya leave?" Guess I should check your blog more frequently! I hope you have a great trip over there and have an awesome time. Try to keep us updated on your life! Best of luck!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home