Saturday, May 27, 2006

Invisibility in da house!!

India Uncut asked, and I answered by shamelessly stealing a friend's response:)

What would you do if you actually had a foolproof invisible cloak?

I would run around and hold up old ladies' boobs.

Four years ago I asked this question to everyone I knew, inspired then by a fabulous piece on (This American Life) called Superpowers. Back then, my question was two-fold: "Which one would you choose: the power of flight or invisibility? And furthermore, what is the first thing you would do with your chosen power." Most people chose invisibility, and wanted to see naked people unhindered. I had a whole theory about what kind of people chose one or the other. So which one are you? A flyer or an invisibler? :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

I would so prefer teleportation over flight. Call me lazy :-P

1:28 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

it looks like an invisibility cloak may not be that far fetched.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20060522/cloak_tec.html?source=rss

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home